SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES:
Responsible for ensuring that components are assembled to precise customer specifications as are described within department work instructions, engineering prints, and manufacturing routing instructions. Utilizes hand tools, small power tools and other special equipment to perform assigned jobs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / JOB DUTIES:
90% Follows precise routing instructions to ensure products are final assembled to specification.
10% Assists other departments in achieving company production goals.
SUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONS / JOB DUTIES:
In addition to performance of the above essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon department necessity.
- Works closely with Production Control to ensure timely completion of highest priority jobs.
- Interfaces closely with other support departments to keep processes moving through system.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Must possess the following knowledge, skill and ability, and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, by using some other combination of skills and abilities not listed below.
- Demonstrated ability to read, interpret and understand precise prints and routing instructions.
- Safely operate hoists and other moving equipment in the movement of heavy metal components.
- Accurately input and extract data/information using basic computer/system skills.
- Ability to learn and apply safe handling procedures for equipment, chemicals and materials; plus ability to understand and follow MSDS requirements and their safe application.
Training: Any combination of education, training and experience equivalent to graduation from high school, or that would provide required knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the assigned job duties.
Experience: Relevant 6-months manufacturing experience, or equivalent; plus basic computer skills.
Environment: 100% inside Cleanroom environment,
Safety: Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds, and occasional lifting up to 100+ pounds with assistance. Must wear safety glasses and hearing protection where required; optional safety-belt while lifting heavy objects (over 25-pounds). Appropriate hygiene and clothing for a Cleanroom environment.
7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
40 Hrs Weekly with overtime on occasion