Client Relationship Consultants build relationships with customers, engaging them via multiple channels including in-person, by appointment, and virtually to provide the best possible counsel while adapting a digital first mindset. Strong client relationships are based on trust, assessing and attending to customers’ banking needs, obtaining and processing customer and account information, demonstrating and educating clients on available deposit and loan products and services, and recommending solutions based on each customer’s unique goals and needs.
Builds and fosters relationships with clients through proactive outreach and follow up, asking questions and learning about their financial needs, and banking channel preferences. Identifies solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs by effectively engaging and communicating with clients. Maintains a working knowledge of consumer and business banking products and services including digital products and services. Provides a consistent optimal client experience, including greeting clients and processing basic transactions. Develops collaborative partnerships with branch team members and partners to best serve clients. Opens new consumer and business accounts, completes service requests and submits credit applications. Proactively educates clients on emerging and self-service digital products and services to assist with meeting their financial needs. Leverages available resources and technologies to optimize the client experience and serve our clients with operational excellence and accuracy.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of customer service experience
- One to three years of sales experience
- Proven ability to build and foster relationships with clients through proactive outreach and follow up
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate with clients
- Basic knowledge of applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience with using and demonstrating digital products and self-service technologies
- Ability to explore and identify a customer’s true needs while leveraging a digital first mindset
- Demonstrated basic level of proficiency in making appropriate recommendations that meet customer’s needs both reactively and proactively
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants .
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .Minimum Education and Experience