Modoc Medical Center is accepting applications for a full-time, benefit-eligible Clinic Services Director for our Rural Health Clinic and Canby Family Practice Clinic. Under the direction of the COO this position assesses, plans, organizes, directs, and evaluates all functions and personnel of the out-patient clinics to ensure quality and efficient care of all clients utilizing the services. The Clinical Services Director also provides overall coordination and management of the Modoc Medical Center Rural Health Clinic and Canby Family Practice Clinic.
Wage Rate: $37.45 – $56.65 per hour
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Oversees all Rural Health Clinic and Canby Family Practice Clinic operations.
- Supervises clinic employees at both locations.
- Approves all staff timecards; Completes performance evaluations for each staff member.
- Counsels’ employees, develops staff and, as appropriate, utilizes the disciplinary process.
- Coordinates both clinic systems and serves as liaison and coordinator of clinic activities, including professional staff of the clinic with other MMC activities.
- Promotes clinic services within the community and surrounding areas.
- Is familiar with the medical/legal aspects of clinic operations and assures appropriate completion of required forms.
- Assures that documentation of care rendered is accomplished according to facility policy.
- Promotes and maintains good working relationships within the department, as well as with other facility departments.
- Promotes the operational efficiency of the clinic service including protocols and systems for patient care management.
- Participates in quality assurance/improvement studies and reports to the QI committee on a regular basis in collaboration with the clinic nursing staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AA degree or higher preferred
- Three to five years’ experience in the medical field and/or the rural health clinic setting preferred.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationships, and the application of sound administrative principles.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Regulations and other regulatory bodies
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft applications)
- Dependable, good attendance with ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborate effectively.
- Above-average interpersonal, problem-solving, and written and oral communication skills.
Application Process: For an application, apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org/application EOECurrent CPR CertificationMinimum Education and Experience