The Clinical Care Partner provides for basic patient care needs and supports the team in order entry and clerical functions within the scope of practice for a California Certified Nursing Assistant.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident Critical Illness and Identity Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Current California Certification as a Nursing Assistant or successful completion of 1st clinical semester of RN or LVN nursing program and continued enrollment in RN or LVN program.
- Able to read speak and write English.
- Computer skills
- Current BLS certification (through an AHA recognized training center)
Basic understanding of medical terminology
For full description and how to apply: https://www.commonspirit.careers/job/grass-valley/clinical-care-partner/35300/60390868304
Wage range: 23.48 to $28.76Minimum Education and Experience