Must possess, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics from an accredited college or university.
Applicants will preferably have 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility. Must have training in cost control, food management, diet therapy, etc.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered active license to practice as a dietitian in this state
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel or the general public Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing dietary functions in the nursing
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc., of the Food Services Department
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc„ and maintain the appearance of food service areas; must perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing food service practices
- Must be able to read an interpret food service cost reports, financial data, etc.
- Must be able to relate information concerning the residents condition
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In personMinimum Education and Experience