Per Diem, Days
Hours Per Pay Period: per diem
Shift Length: 8 hours
Days Off : Variable
Pay Range: $ 18.09/hr – $ 20.48/hr
Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse or Therapist (PT, OT, ST), the Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide assists the patient with personal care and related housekeeping services in the patient’s residence. The Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide collaborates with other members of the patient care team to provide care in accordance with the medical plan of care.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
– Previous home health experience.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
– Current CNA and HHA certifications with the CA Department of Health Services Licensing & Certification Board.
– Current CPR certification.
– Current California Driver’s License.
– Eligible to be insured under the Medical Center’s Liability Policy with DMV Report (and minimum age 21).
– Proof of current auto insurance coverage (no business exclusion)
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
Must demonstrate technical competence, communication skills and sensitivity for the functionally/cognitively limited patient and family