Madrone Hospice is currently looking to hire:
- As a member of the multi-disciplinary team the CNA will provide personal care services to the terminally ill patient/family in accordance with a written plan of care. Services are carried out according to Madrone Hospice policies.
- Provide or assist patient in bathing, care of mouth, skin or hair.
- Assist patients in and out of bed and assist with ambulation. Turn patients in bed and position for comfort.
- Assist with prescribed exercises which patients and CNA have been taught by appropriate health personnel.
- Prepare and serve meals and assist patients with eating.
- Assist patients to bathroom or in using bedpan or urinal.
- Perform household services which will facilitate the patient’s self-care at home as necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization.
- Change bed linens.
- Take and record vital signs as directed.
- Complete appropriate records.
- Other assignments as may be appropriate.
How to apply: Apply on Indeed (https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=madrone&l=Yreka%2C+CA&from=searchOnHP&vjk=441a3b3a09a379f7)
or send your resume to email@example.com
For more information, please call 530-842-3160.
EOECPR Certification and Food Handlers Card (Preferred)Minimum Education and Experience