Assemblers construct, assemble, or rebuild machines using tools, machines and their hands.
• Position or align components for assembly, manually or using hoists.
• Rework, repair or replace damaged parts or assemblies.
• Maintain and lubricate parts or components.
• Verify conformance of parts to stock lists or blueprints, using measuring instruments.
• Fasten or install fixtures, wiring or electrical components using hand tools, power tools or welding equipment.
• Remove rough spots and smooth surfaces to fit, trim or clean parts using hand tools or power tools.
• Lay out and drill, ream, tap or cut parts for assembly.
• Set up and operate metalworking machines, such as milling or grinding machines to shape or fabricate parts.
• Inspect, operate and test completed products to verify functioning, machine capabilities or conformance to customer specifications.
• Attention to quality control, looking for faulty components and mistakes in the assembly process.
Position includes sick leave, vacation pay, 401k, health benefits, holidays
About COE ORCHARD EQUIPMENT, INC.
At COE, we are dedicated to providing the most innovative harvesting solutions to growers worldwide.
We manufacture innovative harvesting equipment to be used for a diverse and expanding global market of tree fruit, nut, and olive crops. Our unique designs provide a variety of solutions to meet the specific needs of our market resulting in ideal performance.
Based in northern California the COE factory is a state of the art facility that utilizes CNC lasers, lathes, mills & robotics to produce the highest quality equipment possible. Durable powder coated finishes keep COE equipment looking great season after season. Expert technicians complete the final assembly of each piece of equipment using the finest components available, specifically selected & tested for each machine’s unique requirements.