We’re growing and need YOU to join our team!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – Full Time and Part Time
Our clients say “I Want to Stay in My Own Home!!!”
We make that happen.
Come make a difference in the life of a senior.
FLEXIBLE SHIFTS, FLEXIBLE START DATES, WORK NEAR HOME!!
PAID SICK TIME!!
HEALTH BENEFITS FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS!!
REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!!
NAMED “BEST OF” and “READER’S FAVORITE” BY THE READERS OF THE APPEAL DEMOCRAT AND THE UNION NEWSPAPERS – 2019, 2020, and 2021!!
- Performs duties as assigned on the personal care Service Plan.
- Assists the client in assisting with activities of daily living by providing any of the Comfort Keepers approved personal care activities including, but not limited to: bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene, and/or ambulation.
- Provides for a clean, safe, and healthy environment for clients and family members. Provides light housekeeping tasks including laundering of client’s garments and linens and changing the bed.
- Assists in meeting nutritional needs by providing meal planning, meal preparation, grocery shopping, dishes, and kitchen clean-up.
- Assists the client with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care.
- Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
- Observes and reports any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers.
- Participates in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Completed required documentation of services delivered and submits to office in a timely manner according to policy.
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
- Other reasonable related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of ninth grade education; high school diploma or GED preferred
- Must demonstrate satisfactory completions of any stated mandated training.
- Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing
- Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality, must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
- Must be able to meet the State of California Covid-19 Vaccinate Mandate.
We are Comfort Keepers®, the Premier Non-Medical In-Home Care Company.
BBB A+ ACCREDITED BUSINESS!
What’s in it for you:
Competitive hourly pay (commensurate with experience and certifications)
Double pay on company recognized holidays
24 hour support from management staff
Exclusive company-paid employee training
Flexible shifts 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
Work near home
Full Time and Part Time shifts available
We are currently interviewing to fill openings in and around the following areas:
Oroville and greater Oroville area
Live Oak and Gridley
Sutter, Meridian and Colusa
Grass Valley, Nevada City, and Auburn
And throughout the surrounding areas – and we’re continuing to expand our service areas!!!Minimum Education and Experience
About Comfort Keepers
Comfort Keepers provides in-home senior care that enriches our clients' lives and elevates the human spirit through joyful everyday moments. If you have a caring, loving spirit and find joy in helping others, you possess key characteristics that are essential to being a Comfort Keeper®.