- Testing, inspecting, cleaning, and packaging of computer hardware.
- Inspect computer hardware for defects, clean and package products, test computers, and dismantle/assemble computers.
- You’ll be expected to learn quickly and work efficiently while maintaining the utmost attention to detail.
- Responsibilities will almost certainly include a wide variety of other tasks. We’re still a relatively small team, so everyone should expect to contribute to all aspects of business operation.
- Masterful attention to detail. You’ll need to be accurate and consistent.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to be on your feet standing and moving for the entire shift.
- Be a fast learner, and more importantly, a good independent learner.
- Reliable transportation. Work is to be performed at our awesome facility.
- Experience working with computer hardware is a plus, but not necessary!
- $14-15/hr. depending on experience.
- 401K Plan with 5% match.
- Sweet employee discounts.
- Getting to spend time with a really smart group of the coolest people you’ve ever met!
- 24-32 hours per week. Monday-Saturday shifts are available w/ flexibility to choose days.
- 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- 434 Southgate Ct., Chico CA, 95928
- We supply everyone from big IT departments to the grandpa looking to make a first attempt at repairing their own computer. We provide the parts, tools and the knowledge to repair Apple devices; devices from the company often accused of intentionally making repairs and upgrades near impossible. It’s not an easy job, but we like a challenge.
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com with “Computer Hardware QC Associate” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience