Trinity County Resource Conservation District has one full-time position open with flexible hours.
1. Provide conservation operations technical assistants to Trinity County Landowners.
2. Coordinate community meetings, workshops, or field tours to showcase conservation practices.
3. Coordinate one-on-one site visits with landowners to develop conservation plans.
4. Collaborate with contractors, partners, and landowners to develop projects for forest health, watershed health, and erosion control.
5. Develop conservation plans and contracts with Natural Resource Conservation Service staff for EQIP and CSP programs.
6. Attend conservation planning workshops and trainings working towards a certification.
7. Track daily activities and achievements.
8. Maintain files and records according to established systems.
9. Coordinate with internal staff and external agencies to share ideas and cross-pollinate conservation planning related projects ideas with a positive approach.
10. Write articles to promote projects.
11. Perform related duties as requested.