Subject to the direction of the Revegetation Coordinator and/or Manager, the Conservation Technician II/III in the Revegetation program has the responsibility to:
- Planting container stock, broadcast-seeding, mulching, watering, and other planting-related tasks.
- Collect GPS data with devices in field.
- Collect site-adapted, viable seed.
- Accurately sow and water propagules at native plant nursery.
- Assist with botanical surveys.
- Identify noxious weeds and perform control techniques safely.
- Maintain and safely use equipment (e.g. chainsaws, string/blade trimmers, and ATV’s).
- Perform related duties as required.
Ability to lift 50lbsMinimum Education and Experience