As a construction laborer you will perform tasks involving physical labor at construction site.
- You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen.
- To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and a hard worker.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacle and hazards
- Load and unload construction materials
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding
- Remove, fill or compact earth
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have own transportation to get to job sites
- Must own a smart phone to run payroll time keeping program
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to work in all weather
- Workers must be punctual and reliable