Job Title: Construction Office Controller
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Chico family-owned Construction Company is searching for multi-talented construction accountant. Must have firm grasp of GAAP and possess super bookkeeping and interpersonal skills. Recent Quick-books experience required and construction experience helpful. Full-Charge Bookkeeping Required. Be responsible for overall accounting functions for a multi-business model construction company. Cash flow analysis and strategic planning of financial goals.
Job Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Supervise AP/PR specialist.
- Manage cash flow and accounts receivable.
- Issue invoices to collect from customers
- Schedule and calendar appointments.
- Assist with training office personnel in Quick-books and finance options.
- Contract processing and Bank reconciliations.
- Monitor Worker’s Comp insurance and manage all company risk.
- Customer service, answer and direct phone calls and other communications.
- Account for fixed assets and corporate minutes.
- Maintain a coherent system of accounts and a supporting filing system.
- Oversee payment of all Payroll, income and other taxes.
- Facilitate annual insurance audits.
- Train office and Supervisors in Safety IIPP protocol.
- Efficient at multitasking and strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Computer literate and comfortable operating office equipment.
- Dependable in attendance and work ethic.
- Upbeat, professional demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Customer focused and team player.
Computer and Software:
- Google based communications, Gmail, Google Docs, Google calendar.
- Quick-Books Contractor edition
- Smart Sheets a plus
- MS-office & Excel
Education and Experience:
Minimum Age: 18
Two years of college preferred. Minimum 5 years Accounting office and supervisory experience. Construction office background extremely helpful.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
How to Apply: Send resumes to email@example.com with Construction Office Controller in subject line.
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
Pro Frame Construction
Chico, CA 95928
Close Date: 3/23/2021Two years of college preferredMinimum Education and Experience