As a Construction Project Manager, your responsibilities will be to work alongside the company leadership team (CEO, Operations Manager, and Foreman) to provide project support, field crew oversight, and ensure that projects are being completed accurately and in a timely manner. This position will be hands-on in the various phases of assigned projects, requiring practical field experience as well as an understanding of construction methods, time and personnel management, and budgeting. Coordination with internal departments, customers, and outside agencies with extreme attention to detail is essential to be successful in this role.
- Create project timelines and crew schedules
- Create and coordinate pre-construction plans
- Provide field support and oversight to Foreman and Field Crew
- Mark and submit 811/USA tickets
- Track and record project expenses
- Oversee safety programs in the field
- Coordinate with subcontractors and outside agencies
- Review and approve employee timesheet and job tracking
- Provide general support for the company as needed – Job duties are subject to change based on company projects and needs.
- The ability to work overtime on an as needed basis
- Proficiency in Google Drive system and accompanying Google Apps
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to learn Quickbooks Time, our time/job-tracking software
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid Class C Driver’s License with a clean driving record. Class A licenses are not required, but preferred
- 1-3 years of Construction Administration or related experience
- The ability to pass pre-employment background and reference checks
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in related field (desired)
Hours and Compensation
Kite Solutions LLC is open 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. The Construction Project Manager position will be full-time employment.
Compensation is $25 to $30 per hour, depending on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.Minimum Education and Experience
About Kite Solutions, LLC
Kite Solutions LLC is a Chico based company that provides trucking, construction, and fire support services to the North State. We are a small, but fast growing company seeking a dynamic and qualified Construction Project Manager who is interested in helping our company grow.