Conversion Operator – FT 17.00/hr
Perform core activities on the assembly line to ensure quality products, consistently maintain production targets and maintain scrap rate to a minimum percentage.
- Ensure that quality product is being packed into boxes i.e. checking dimensions, print position (clean/clear), test seals for strength, and ensure that the product meets job specifications
- Review job jackets and document all routine quality checks
- Assist Inspector in making or lifting boxes, putting on labels, and packing bags
- Responsible for all bag machine adjustments- i.e. sealing temperatures, eye mark adjustments, hole cut-out location, slitting blades, compensators, dimensions, bag lay down or stacking, wave position (Lemo) etc.
- Operate basic assembly equipment.
- Ensure machines are sufficiently supplied with material
- Provide daily maintenance of equipment – change blades when necessary, ensure proper alignment and tension, etc.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Experience: Previous manufacturing assembly experience.
- Mechanical Skills is a plus.
- Physical Ability: Able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. multiple times a day during a 12 hr. shift; Bend and stand in difficult positions up to 12 hours; Able to push up to 80 lbs. on rollers or wheels.
- Work Environment: Hot & humid in summer months, cold during winter. High noise requiring use of hearing protection.
- English language skills: Able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Math skills: Able to count.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Company Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
How to Apply: Email resume to email@example.com with “Conversion Operator” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience