California Conservation Corps (CCC) is hiring in Siskiyou County!
- Must be 18 to 25 years of age
- Must not be on probation or parole
- Must have no convictions of a violent crime
- Must be willing to work in all types of weather and conditions
- Must be willing to work hard and see a job through to the end
- Must be willing to accept responsibility, develop good work habits, and demonstrate punctuality and dependability
Skills, Duties, and Preferences:
- Perform a variety of outdoor work, including landscaping, trail building, tree planting, brush clearing, minor construction work, wildlife habitat improvement, flood prevention, and more
- Respond to natural disasters and other emergencies including sandbagging against floods, fighting fires, assisting with oil spill cleanup, or helping with earthquake recovery
- Position description is available at California Conservation Corps
Interested applicants may apply online at ccc.ca.gov or call (530) 241-3030 with any questions.
Minimum Education and Experience