SeaQuake Brewing is looking for a Taproom Manager.
Roles and responsibilities
- Greet and seat customers
- Be courteous and cordial to everyone
- LISTEN to customer problems and show concern
- Determine how to solve customer problems—discounts, re-cook food, etc.
- Consistently “walk the floor” so you can catch a little problem BEFORE it develops into a BIG problem!
- ALWAYS: Stay calm, responding in a concerned and sympathetic manner
- Manage Employees – Both Front of House (FOH) and Back of the House (BOH)
- Deliver food to tables when time allows
- Pay attention to servers – help them when needed
- Bus tables – this allows you to be on the floor and available to customers
- Be respectful to employees
- Watch ticket times and make sure cooks are not falling behind
- Be ready to jump in and help when cooks need it
- Control seating at peak times
- Count inventory and assist with paperwork
- Run the floor during peak hours
- Handle customer complaints
- Prepare labor schedules
- Oversee beverage inventory and purchasing when no beverage managers is present
- Collaborate with ownership on current food costs and make suggestions for menu adjustments