- Greets each guest. Provides friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt service.
- Knows and adheres to quality standards for guest services.
- Handle guest requests, suggestions, complaints, returns, and questions efficiently.
- Report guest suggestions, comments, and complaints to the Department Manager.
- Assist guests in finding product and provide product samples.
- Assist guests with special order requests in prompt, friendly, courteous manner; ensuring appropriate follow-through.
- Reports to work for scheduled shifts, on-time and appropriately uniformed.
- Availability meets the needs of the department for scheduling purposes.
- Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures.
- Accepts and offers feedback and suggestions openly and respectfully.
- Accepts direction willingly and follows through with delegated tasks.
- Learns and adapts to new tasks or situations quickly and cooperatively.
- Maintains job-related confidentiality.
- Takes initiative to identify report and resolve problems before they escalate.
- Provides a positive model for co-workers.
- Communicates openly and honestly with all others in the organization.
- Communicates respectfully at all times.
- Does not expose customers to internal disagreements.
- Resolves conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner, asks for assistance from appropriate supervisor as needed.
- Checks departmental communication log regularly; at least once per shift.
- Participates actively in department team and all-staff meetings.
Berryvale is always accepting applications for crew members. Apply today!
- Standing for 4 or more hours
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Environment can be noisy
- Occasional bending, reaching, squatting
Berryvale provides a health-conscious atmosphere that nurtures our community by providing organic food and the freshest produce in Siskiyou County. As a focal point of the community, Berryvale is a fast-paced and eventful environment. Our team members are given opportunities for education and advancement, while growing through the relationships that are formed with staff and customers. Berryvale is an opportunity to have a deeper sense of community and positive exchange with people who value health and nutrition on a personal and global scale. If you share these values, we are a fit for you.Minimum Education and Experience