If you’re looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you’ve come to the right place. Crew member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends — whatever. You’ll find out that a McDonald’s crew job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our Archways to Opportunity education programs that offer high school completion courses and upfront college tuition assistance. McDonald’s can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so.
Now hiring in Redding and Shasta Lake locations!
So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do??
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald’s meals
- Prepare all of McDonalds’ World Famous food
- Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
- Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
All you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We’ll teach you the rest. For job openings on your schedule — part-time or full-time — give us a try. You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald’s.
Please apply on our website https://careers.mcdonalds.com/us
or Text CA418 to 38000Minimum Education and Experience