Richfield Elementary School
Wage: $15.00/hr or more, depending on experience
To keep assigned school facilities clean and orderly; to secure buildings; and to do other work as assigned.
Knowledge of: Materials, disinfectants, equipment, and methods used in custodial work
- Learn to use cleaning equipment and materials with skill and efficiency.
- Learn safe work practices.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Work effectively in the absence of supervision.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Light maintenance work, when needed.
Experience and Training Guidelines: Qualifications include any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
Experience: Some custodial experience is desirable.
Training: Formal or informal training which provides the ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
Requirements: Must pass fingerprint clearance and have current TB test.
To Apply: Go to edjoin.org and search for Richfield Elementary. Apply to the appropriate job opening.
OR go to Richfield Elementary and pick up an application in person.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network. 9/9/21 sdMinimum Education and Experience