Job Title: Custodial Maintenance Worker
Type of Job: Regular
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: To plan, schedule, assign and direct volunteers and participate in the cleaning, custodial and routine maintenance functions. Responsible for the general cleanliness, safety and security of the school site and facilities. Responsible for the custodial, grounds and routine maintenance operations at school site.
Essential Job Duties:
- Plans, assigns, directs and participates in cleaning, custodial and routine maintenance function for assigned school site to include classrooms, offices, buildings, grounds and other facilities.
- Performs and/or directs routine maintenance, repairs and adjustments to building fixtures, equipment and appliances.
- Operates, sets and checks boilers, furnaces, heaters, air conditioning, swamp coolers, lighting systems and timers as required.
- Inspects assigned school facilities and grounds for vandalism and sanitary/safety hazards; performs necessary repair/cleanup or reports major hazards to appropriate authority.
- Orders, stores and maintains inventory of cleaning supplies and materials for assigned facilities/plant; monitoring expenditures to ensure compliance with established budget requirements.
- Cleans and maintains classrooms, restrooms, multipurpose rooms, offices, grounds and related areas. Cleans walls, furniture, windows, woodwork, lockers, chalkboards and other equipment; paints over graffiti.
- Sweeps walks, hallways and driveways; picks up paper and rubbish.
- Performs routine painting of interior/exterior walls, ceilings and trim.
- Directs and assists in the set up and arrangement of furniture, facilities and grounds for assemblies, lunch, athletic events and special meetings/events.
- Ensures security of assigned facility; locks and unlocks doors, windows and gates; inspects burglar/smoke alarms for proper functioning, performs routine maintenance and repair of locks and/or arranges for major lock repairs.
- Maintains records and prepares routine reports related to assigned functions.
Hiring Requirements: Background Checks and valid driver’s license.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Salary: 19.00 Hour
Maximum Salary: 27.00 Hour
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
Children’s Community Charter School
6830 Pentz Rd.
Paradise, CA 95969
Contact: Dean Garbin
Phone: (530) 616-1541Minimum Education and Experience