Job Order: 17299522
Print Date: 10/15/2020 Expires: 12/14/2020
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Join an active customer service team and take ownership of all parts and consumable orders from a growing customer base, providing them with a clear and customer-focused process. Responsible for providing excellent customer service and maintaining strong professional relationships. Assists customers with new orders, advises of status of orders in process. Courteously and promptly resolves customer questions and problems or properly refers them to appropriate personnel. Completes related records, reports, and documentation. Assists with inventory control and replenishment needs. Prepares all orders for shipment to customers. Performs miscellaneous clerical duties as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
1. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional working relations with customers:
- Resolves questions, requests, and problems promptly and courteously
- Keeps customers informed of the status of their orders and service requests
- Politely obtains and conveys information as needed
- Maintains the Company’s professional reputation
- Provides superior customer service
2. Assumes responsibility for the accurate entry of customer orders:
- Receives orders by phone, fax, and email
- Processes orders and prepares orders for shipping
- Acknowledges faxed and emailed orders. Verifies pricing, discounts, billing and shipping addresses, credit status, and informs customers of any problems
- Notifies customers of product backorders and anticipated availability
- Researches and resolves problems with orders
- Allocates products when in short supply
- Develops webstore processes to increase customer usage
- Assists in implementing an auto ship system
- Coordinates and schedules customer freight shipments
3. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communications, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and management:
a) Assists and supports colleagues and managers as needed
- Coordinates with the Accounting Department regarding customer credit status
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems
- Attends and participates in meetings as required
- Customer service is accurate, prompt, and courteous. Orders, returns, credit status, etc. are accurately processed.
- Files are correct, current, and well maintained. Required reports and records are complete and timely.
- Customer problems are politely and quickly researched and resolved. Professional business relations exist with customers and assistance is provided as needed.
- Effective working relations exist with Company personnel. Assistance is provided as needed.
- Management is appropriately informed of area activities.
High school graduate or equivalent. Associate Degree desired but not required.
Knowledge of shipping, receiving, and inventory control practices. Willing to train the right candidate.
Customer service and data entry experience preferred.
- Excellent communications and public relations skills
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Willingness to assist others
- Strong typing abilities
- Able to use PC, calculator, and office equipment
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Hiring Requirements: Reference Checks
Mix of office and light industrial warehouse environments.
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Requires a Driver’s License: Yes, Operator License
Minimum Salary: 15.00 Hour Maximum Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Benefits: Medical, Vacation, Retirement/Pension
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
To Apply: Please email your resume to: Jeanna@autometrix.com
Autometrix Precision Cutting Systems
12098 Charles Drive
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Contact: Jeanna Zangara
Phone: (530) 615-2115