About this company:
A local manufacturing company is looking for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to meet client needs, increase sales and support team members.
This is a great opportunity to gain additional skills, experience, and advance with a growing company.
About the Job:
The representative accurately processes customer transactions such as orders and quotes via the telephone, email or in person. Proactively generates new and repeat sales by providing products and service information. Sets up and maintains customer files, folders and orders.
The ideal candidate must be professional, motivated, able to gather information by asking pertinent questions and conducting research, and be able to provide excellent customer service in a sometimes busy environment.
- Build rapport with customers.
- Able to handle the demands of a busy office while maintaining a usual workload.
- Able to take direction and instruction.
- Able to increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling and add-on sales.
- Able to work with governmental agencies and understand their processes.
- Able to operate standard office equipment and software.
- General office skills needed including use of telephone, typing, filing, internet, excellent verbal and written communication.
Wage: $16 to start and $17.00 after 90 day probationary period
Submit your resume and application to a One-Stop Career Center staff member and be prepared for a pre-screen interview. Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience
About Zap Manufacturing
With over 45 years of committed service to all our customers we continue to provide a cost effective way to reuse all of your aluminum traffic signs. Our hydrostripping program is designed to save our customers money in addition to being a more efficient and green way of conserving our planet's valuable resources.