Customer Service Representative position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates.
Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to fit right into our company. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible to provide exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects when they call in for assistance.
Insurance industry or agency experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring. Return all phone messages promptly.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude. Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills. Must have ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Service Representative” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience