Tri R Gas
Red Bluff, CA
Wage: $16 ‐ $19 per hour, DOE
Hours: Full Time / M‐F / 8am to 5pm
Great Benefits: Medical (employee plus one) ‐ begins after just 30 days of employment, plus
Paid Vacation, Retirement, Annual Pay Increase, Yearly Bonus, 9 Paid Holidays
Bilingual English/Spanish encouraged to apply
Triple R Gas is a propane company that provides residential and commercial propane services.
They are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. This position
professionally represents the company in the office with the primary responsibility to respond
to customer inquiries about pricing, billing, scheduling of deliveries and service appointments.
Maintains rapport and customer satisfaction with current and potential customers by providing
timely and accurate information about company services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Courteously and professionally interact with customers in person and over the phone.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, mail or email.
- Develop proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be safety conscious and correctly respond to safety sensitive phone calls.
- Maintain strong accurate data entry capabilities and stay organized.
- Ability to multi‐task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Receive payments from walk‐in customers, give change, and write receipts.
- Preparation of bank deposits includes opening of mail and posting to individual accounts.
- Processing customer credit card payments, entering credit card payments and reconciling
credit card transactions.
- Preparation of monthly customer statements.
- Responsible for trips to the bank as well as the post office on a needed basis
- Scheduling and routing deliveries which includes maintaining daily degree day data.
- General office cleaning.
- Responsible for posting accounts payable invoices.
- Preparation of vender checks for office manager approval.
- Maintains accounts receivable balances.
- Preparation of payroll for manager approval.
- Responsible for posting entries in accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger,
inventory and payroll software modules.
- Debt collection.
- Follow company policies and procedures, along with DOT regulations, state and local laws, and complete other duties as assigned.
- Shall become proficient in company customer service philosophy and insure all job activities are performed accordingly.
- Shall become job certified under Triple “R” Gas Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IPP)
before performing job independently.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Valid Class C Driver’s license
- Customer service experience preferred
- Strong organizational and data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to use basic mathematical skills
- Able to keep accurate and complete records
- Neat appearance
- Must be detail‐oriented
To Apply: Submit a cover letter, resume and Standard Application to Trisha at