Our growing Pest Control Business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Sales Associate. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will need to be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate services to customers.
As a Customer Service Sales Associate with Hunters Services, you are responsible for maintaining a working partnership with commercial properties, home-owners, Relators, and property managers. The Customer Service Sales Associate is responsible for increasing their monthly sales performance and will have a set quota to meet each month. The Customer Service Sales Associate will do a range of selling from inside sales, cold calling, in-person inspections for General Pest, Quality Controls, and so forth.
You will be trained in all aspects of pest control and how to represent Hunters Services Inc. in prospective clients’ homes. You will be given all the tools and training necessary to help have a successful career with us. We will provide you with a Company car, cell phone, and gas.
· Work 5 days a week (weekends may be included)
· Working from a desk to conduct inside sales amd take inside sale calls that come through
· Make and keep returning appointments
· Report numbers on a log book daily to your team leader
· Participate in motivational team events (team accounts, tailgating, etc.)
· Participate in incentive contests
· Set and achieve goals (your set quota)
· Good time management skills
· Sales experience is a plus, but not required
· 18 years or older and US citizen
· Willing to undergo a background test
· Has a valid California Driver’s License (clean record)
· Abiding by uniform code and maintaining a professional image
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Familiar with Microsoft programs (excel, word, etc.) and Google programs (google docs, google sheets, etc.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00-$16.00 Hourly
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Service Sales Associate” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience