• Being the greeting agent of the marina office with professionalism and customer service.
• Will be trained on marina software to assist with rentals and mooring communications and
• Be a conduit of communication between customers and management
• Assist with incoming phone calls.
• Maintain a neat work area
• Take out trash, vacuum, clean up spills etc.
• Employees must maintain communication and respect the chain of command
• May also include some filing and other clerical tasks.
• Great customer service and a polite attitude to promote professionalism
• Such other and further duties required from time to time, and as defined by company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
• Ability to communicate well with customers and employees
• Able to perform all office duties
• Maintain knowledge of safety and environmental requirements
• Motor skills to balance and stabilize on uneven and moving surfaces
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques
• Knowledge or ability to be trained in mooring program
• Knowledge or ability to be trained in rental program
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING /EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma, GED, or acceptable experience
• Ability to read instructions and communicate by writing legibly
• Basic math skills including calculator
• Preferred/On the job training provided