Sierra Pacific Industries
Customer Support / Inventory Specialist
We are seeking a qualified Customer Support/Inventory Specialist to work collaboratively with our division in Anderson, CA.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Monitor and maintain appropriate building product inventory levels
- Evaluate logistics for best inventory management
- Promote good customer service principles with distribution centers
- Interact with various departments to ensure accurate and timely orders
- Work closely as a team to support our production facilities
- Review, analyze, interpret, and input orders for building products
- Account for receiving, invoicing, and balancing of product inventories
- Professionally answer phones and direct messages appropriately
- Accomplish multiple tasks and priorities within given daily timelines
- File, distribute, and organize paperwork as well as prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Potential travel may be required a few times a year
- Minimum of 1-year recent, verifiable office work experience
- Knowledge of inventory management is helpful
- Working experience with formulas and pivot tables in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to learn and grow in level of responsibility
- Strong work ethic and consideration of team members
- Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careers
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with disabilities and veterans. We are a drug- and tobacco-free workplace.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is between $18 and $28 per hour, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.