Grandma’s Daycare, Red Bluff, CA
Part-Time – Position / Hours and shifts will vary
Busy daycare serves 3-14 kids daily, ages 0-12
Open 7 days per week
Job Duties: This position will be assisting with everything from diaper changes to light housekeeping to helping with homework.
- Must have the maturity and skills to independently supervise children.
- Be available early mornings for overnights and early morning drop offs.
- Mature judgment with the ability to problem solve.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must be available to work flexible hours and be available weekends.
- Must pass DOJ fingerprinting & background check.
- First Aid/CPR certified–obtained after hire is acceptable.
- Have proof of current TB clearance, T-DAP and Flu shot.
- Must own a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must work well with others, take direction well, be a good influence on the children and have a good attitude.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of working with children of all ages (0-12 years of age).
Deadline To Apply: Open Until Filled
Submit a completed standard application with resume to the Job Training Center and request a
prescreen interview by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 530-529-7000.