With minimum supervision, set up and operate Deburr Lathes. Remove burrs from parts using approved deburr methods and pass Q.A. inspection.
- Perform tasks in a safe and efficient manner. Follow instructions and be able to perform repetitive tasks as required per job.
- Measure and document in-process inspection measurements
- Read and interpret drawings and traveler instructions
- Accurately measure with micrometers, calipers, gages, etc.
- Pass Pre-Employment drug test
- Self- starter, able to work alone and complete tasks unsupervised
- Good communication skills
- Good math skills
- Personal tools will be calibrated
-All resumes will be consideredMinimum Education and Experience