NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Train to be a Caregiver!
Ohana/Aloha House, Red Bluff
Wage: $13.00 -$14.00 per hour, DOE
Days/Hours: 20 hours per week to start
Days can vary, typically late afternoon to evening, and weekends are mandatory
Ohana/Aloha House is an upscale facility for developmentally disabled residents. This position will provide direct personal care and supervision to the clients at the facility as well as socializing with residents, and performing housekeeping including laundry, and take residents on outings during the weekend.
- Detail cleaning due to COVID-19
- Sanitize door handles, knobs, and faucets with antibacterial wipes
- Sanitize countertops and all surfaces
- Change sheets, and make beds
- Mop floor
- Clean kitchen
- Help with meals (prepare, help serve and clean up after)
- Starting Caregiver duties
- Other duties as directed
- Must pass TB Test
- Must pass DOJ fingerprinting clearance. A background check will be conducted.
- Must pass a drug screen
- Any previous experience working with elderly or developmentally disabled, a plus