We are an Agriculture Service Company in Chico, looking for a motivated individual to work full-time 8-hour shifts, with a minimum of Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm and Saturdays when busy most often in Spring.
This is a delivery/ setup driver position, this job involves the delivery of agriculture products and equipment to our customers in the surrounding areas.
– Valid Class A Driver’s License with Hazmat Endorsement
– Must have clean Driving Record
– Must pass Pre-Employment – Post offer Physical & Drug test
– Post offer Federal Background Check
– Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations
– Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document
– Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
– Physical Demands- Be able to lift 100lbs
– Forklift Experience is a plus
We are looking for a person who pays attention to detail with good communications skills as you will be working with a team. This position requires you to have at least a high school level of language and math.
This is a year-round full benefit career position which includes family medical, dental, vision and 401K for a promising worker who can show us they will be and ongoing asset to our team. PLEASE ATTACH YOUR RESUME along with three references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
How to Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Delivery Driver” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience