The Courtesy Driver is responsible for the transport to and from their places of business or home while their vehicle is in the Service Department, Body Shop or other area of the facility. Wear company approved uniform. Must present a professional appearance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly, courteous and prompt transportation to customers while the customer’s vehicle is being serviced or repaired.
- Pick up and deliver packages, parts or mail to the facility.
- Run errands for the facility.
- Drive defensively.
- Comply with all motor vehicle laws.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle. Recommend repairs/maintenance work to management. Ensure registration and license tag are current.
- Ensure all occupants wear seatbelts. Child restraint seats must be used in accordance with local law.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Any other duties as assigned.
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Courtesy Driver” as the subject.Minimum Education and Experience