Spray Chem Chemical Company is looking for a professional, energetic, detail oriented individual who appreciates teamwork. The ideal candidate would have a class “A” Commercial Driver’s license with a Hazmat endorsement, while the minimum requirement is a class “B” with Hazmat endorsement.
The Job duties will include daily deliveries of packaged chemicals to accounts in Northern California using a 3 axle (class “B”) truck with liftgate. This position requires unloading and personally delivering 330 gallon totes, 55 gallon drums, 5 gallon pails, 50# bags, etc. and will require some physical strength and mobility. You will also be required to interact with customers and maintain proper paperwork.
In the absence of deliveries, this position will also help maintain the warehouse and inventory by other tasks including but not limited to:
- Off-loading freight via forklift and pallet jack and ensure inventory is properly stored and documented.
- Repackage products, including rinsing, cleaning, filling, and labeling containers.
- Pull, package, and stage products for carrier pickup
- Assist in cleaning and organizing warehouses and perform inventory checks.
In the event that a delivery requires a class “A” truck and trailer, the ideal candidate for this position would be able to operate one of our class A trucks and trailers and function as a backup to our regular class A drivers.
The anticipated work-week is Monday-Friday, 40+ hrs per week, based out of Durham, CA. Some overtime may be required.
Competitive wages + medical and other benefits.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a class “B” (class “A” preferred) Commercial Driver’s License with a Hazmat endorsement
- Have a minimum of 24 months recent hazmat driving experience
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Be physically able to maneuver 500# drums, lift 50# bags and climb into and out of vehicle repeatedly.
- Be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
- Pass pre-employment drug test and background check
- Familiarity with major Northern California highways and routes from Redding to Woodland. Comfortable with incidental driving to Modesto, Bay Area, Napa, or Ukiah areas
- Experience operating forklifts and/or pallet jacks
Applicants should submit a resume with references and a recent DMV driving record
Compensation$25/Hr DOE + PTO + Medical (100% paid) + 401(k)
How to apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Field Service Technician” in the subject line. Thank you for your interest!Minimum Education and Experience
About Spray Chem Chemical Company
Spray Chem Chemical Company was established in 1977
Over the past forty two years we have grown to become a leader in the development and distribution of food plant cleaners, sanitizers, water treatment chemicals and innovative chemical application equipment.
Our talented team ensures that our customers needs are addressed promptly.
Our service department knows how important it is to do the job right the first time, every time and ON TIME.
Our ability to design custom application equipment to meet the unique needs of our diverse customer base grows every day.
From PLC driven feed systems to simple pumps and chemical feed lines, we know how to build the right system to support your unique needs.
With each challenge we learn and become even better. Our customers have become accustomed to our constant improvements in design and application of the equipment we provide to make their jobs easier, quicker and safer.