Field to Fork Tehama
Tehama and Shasta County
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; 6 hours a day
Hours: 7:00 – 8:00 am start time
Wage: $14 per hour
Field to Fork Tehama, LLC is a multi-farm CSA (community supported agriculture) that provides members with a weekly box filled with vegetables, fruit and protein that are currently in season. Their members pay one monthly payment and receive a CSA box delivered directly to them every week.
Field to Fork Tehama is now seeking a friendly, dependable Delivery Driver/Crate Assistant for their farmers market to customer business.
Using the delivery van, the delivery driver will pick up produce from area farms and transport crates of produce to customers in Shasta and Tehama County on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. They will also help put the CSA crates together.
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to follow maps
- Must work as a team member
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Lift over 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must be 25 years or older with a clean driving record
- Experience in Agriculture is a bonus
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and provide a DMV printout
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be comfortable following all company COVID-19 safety protocols
To Apply: Submit a Job Training Center Standard Application to email@example.com
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 4.27.21 sd A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience