Field to Fork Tehama
Tehama County and Shasta County
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays, Occasional Mondays and Fridays
Hours: 7:00 – 8:00 am start time
25-30 hours per week, optional OT / Wage: $14.00 per hour
Field to Fork Tehama, LLC is a multifarm CSA (community supported agriculture) that provides members with a weekly box filled with vegetables, fruit and protein that are currently in season. Our members pay one monthly payment and receive a CSA box delivered directly to them every week.
Field to Fork Tehama is now seeking a friendly, dependable Delivery Driver / Crate Assistant for their farmers market to customer business. Using the delivery van, the employee will pick up produce from area farms, and transport crates of produce to customers in Shasta and Tehama County. They will also help put produce in the crates.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to follow maps.
- Must work as a team member.
- Must provide excellent customer service.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be clean and professional.
- Able to lift over 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be 25 of age or older with a clean driving record.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License and provide a DMV printout
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be comfortable following all company COVID‐19 safety protocols.
To Apply: Submit a Job Training Center Standard Application to email@example.com.
Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7‐11 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 2.8.21 kg A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM network.Minimum Education and Experience
About Field to Fork Tehama
Field to Fork Tehama, LLC is a multi-farm CSA (community supported agriculture) that
provides members with a weekly box filled with
vegetables, fruit and protein that are currently in season.
Our members pay one monthly payment and receive
a csa box delivered directly to them every week.