Great opportunity for productive Hygienist in a fast-paced dental office. We are looking for an individual who understands the importance of making people feel welcomed to a dental practice. You should be self-motivated, have the desire to excel, have the ability to be pro-active, have the attitude that a patient is the most important person during the time they are in our office. We want someone who cares about every aspect of their job, people, and themselves. We do everything possible to keep our patients and employees safe during this challenging time.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Registered Dental Hygienist License (Required)
- Work authorization (Required)
- BLS for the Health Care Provider or equivalent CPR class is required at hire and to be maintained throughout employment.
- Bilingual (preferably Spanish) preferred.
- Additional Preferred Experience:
a. Familiarity with an electronic practice management system.
b. Computer literate (i.e. logging on to computer, usage of keyboard and mouse, familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
c. Ability to type 45 wpm.
For full Job Description and to apply: https://careers.hireology.com/westernsierramedicalclinicinc/1460770/description
Salary range: $87,547.00 to 105,513.00Minimum Education and Experience