Modoc Medical Center has an opening for a Dentist at the Canby Clinic. Under the direction of the MD Director and Clinic Manager, the Dentist administers the dental program in the clinic and directs departmental activities in accordance with accepted national standards and administrative policies.
Wage Rate: Negotiable (Dependent on Experience)
Duties include (but not limited to):
• Reviews medical histories at every visit, enters data into the chart and signs all treatment provided.
• Examines patient to determine nature of condition.
• Removes patient from pain and infection.
• Charts and reports to the patient all pathologic conditions.
• Develops a written treatment plan and explains all options to the patient.
• Notes on the treatment plan the approximate number of visits and the time to complete care.
• Extracts diseased teeth, caps injured teeth and fills cavities.
• Directly supervises 1-3 employees in the dental department.
• Instructs assigned dental assistants in chairside, laboratory, sterilization, and radiology procedures.
• Incorporates parent into education regime for every child less than 10 years of age (If possible).
Qualifications & Job Requirements (but not limited to):
• Current California license and graduate of an accredited dental school.
• One or more year’s work experience in dentistry.
• Current CPR certificate.
• Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
• Sits, stands, bends, lifts, walks, and moves intermittently during working hours.
• Able to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance.
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply on-line at www.modocmedicalcenter.org
Modoc Medical Center is an EOEMinimum Education and Experience