- Mid-level fundraising professional with a passion for the environment
- Provide support and coordination for SYRCL’s fundraising, sponsorship, and membership programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Proficiency Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher; remote workplace programs.
- Experience with social media and email communication systems.
- Strong interest in nonprofit career path; three or more years of fundraising experience preferred.
- Highest commitment to protecting the confidentiality and security of donor information.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and computer skills.
- Must maintain a positive, professional, and highly cooperative spirit in engaging with members, volunteers, and staff at all times.
- Basic graphic design skills are a plus.
- Able to occasionally lift objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- SYRCL is an EOE
- For more information, please go to: https://yubariver.org/posts/development-associate/
Wage range: $23.00 to $25.00 per hour
Please send cover letter & resume to: https://syrcl.bamboohr/careers/77Minimum Education and Experience
The South Yuba River Citizens League was founded in 1983 by grassroots activists determined to protect the South Yuba River from dams. Ultimately, SYRCL won permanent protections for 39 miles of the South Yuba River under California’s Wild and Scenic Rivers Act.
Today, SYRCL is the central hub of community activism to protect, restore, and celebrate the Yuba River watershed. With decades of achievements, 3,500 members, and 1,300 active volunteers, SYRCL is doing great things for the Yuba watershed. Together, we are extending our powerful coalition from the Sierra to the sea.