General Statement of Responsibilities:
A Food and Beverage Server is responsible for excellent customer service while serving food and beverages to guests in the bar, restaurant, and the casino floor. The server is also responsible for following protocol for serving alcohol in a responsible manner. Servers should be aware of guest needs and team staffing issues throughout the Food and Beverage area, including the casino floor, restaurant and the Diamond Willow Room. When required, the Food and Beverage team should provide support throughout the casino. EOE.
*Must be willing to work in a secondhand smoke environment.
Specific Areas of Responsibilities in a Server Capacity:
· Receive drink and food orders from guests
· Place order in the Point of Sale (POS) system
· Collect money and make change
· Inform guests of specials, make suggestions and answer questions
· Serve meals from the kitchen and services areas promptly
· Monitor cleanliness in the bar area, including ashtrays, tables and floors
· Slice fruit for garnishing and ensure all garnishes are stocked and fresh
· Notify management should they feel a guest is intoxicated
· Explain promotions to guests
· Keep the Brew Pub area and Diamond Willow Room bar area clean
· Other duties as assigned
· Must be age 21
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen
· Must qualify for a Gaming License
· Must be able and willing to work any schedule, holidays, and weekends
· Must be able to communicate in the primary language of the work location
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
· Must pass IHS Food Handler Certification
· Must pass TIPS/ Responsible Beverage Service Training
· Must perform basic arithmetic calculations
· Must be able to stand, walk and exert fast-paced mobility for periods up to four (4) hours
Must be able to stand, walk, and exert fast-paced mobility for long periods of time (up to 4 hours), bend, kneel, carry, and lift up to 20 pounds on a regular basis. With help must be able to lift up to 200 pounds occasionally.
Must be willing to work in a secondhand smoke environment.
Preference will be given to qualified Susanville Indian Rancheria Tribal Members. Indian preference is granted in accordance with P.L. 93-638.
Diamond Mountain Casino & Hotel Benefits Package:
The Diamond Mountain Casino & Hotel Benefits Package includes health, dental, and vision. Employees earn Paid Time Off (PTO) and seven holidays are included in each employees PTO. Diamond Mountain Casino & Hotel also offers a matching 401K Retirement Plan, Education Assistance (provisions apply), Employee Assistance Program, Health Spending Accounts (HSA), gym membership discounts, discounts with two different shoe venders, and employee discounts in our restaurant, coffee shop, and gift shop.
To apply for a position with Diamond Mountain Casino & Hotel please complete our application located at the bottom of our website under “USEFUL LINKS”. Our website address is, www.dmcah.com. You may also pick up an application at Diamond Mountain Casino & Hotel. Please turn your application in at the security desk located just inside the casino entrance at 900 Skyline Drive, Susanville, CA 96130. Completed applications may also be email to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 530-252-1110.Minimum Education and Experience