· Assist with the total maintenance of the building and grounds.
· Maintain the proper function of equipment at all times.
· Help with Casino Housekeeping duties as needed.
· Perform maintenance and repair duties in the hotel as needed.
· Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times.
· Maintain a shift log and note any irregularities or problems.
· Help ensure cleanliness of work areas.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: • Must be age 21. • Written and oral communications are required in the primary language used in the work area. • Must pass pre-employment drug screen. • Must qualify for a Non Gaming License. • Must be able and willing to work any schedule, holidays, and weekends. • Maintenance experience preferred.Minimum Education and Experience
Education Required: None
Hiring Requirements for This Job: Drug Testing / ScreeningBackground ChecksCredit CheckReference Check
Minimum Hourly Wage: 15.00