Sierra Pacific Industries – Windows Division
Red Bluff, CA
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Diesel Mechanic at our Trucking division based in Red Bluff, CA.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Perform preventative and routine maintenance on diesel trucks, pick-up trucks, log trailers, and semi-trailers
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical defects
- Conduct safety inspections of vehicles and maintain maintenance records
- Operate equipment as needed
- Perform duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- Work may consist of day or swing shift, with some overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production times
- 2 years’ diesel mechanic experience required
- Proven prior experience working the above mentioned vehicles required
- Knowledge of Cummins Insite and Davie diagnostic tools a plus
- Preference give to applicants with fabrication and metal work experience
- Working knowledge of both gasoline and diesel engines
- All applicants must be at least age 18
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm
Sierra Pacific Windows
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Can’t make it in? Give us a call.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.