Shasta View Estates is Hiring!
Work Schedule/Status: Per Diem/On-Call
Working Location: Weed, CA
- Must possess a current California driver’s license and be able to provide a current 3 year DMV report at the time of application with no more than 2 points
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment fingerprint and background check, drug screen, and TB test
- Must be able to obtain First Aid and CPR certification within the first week of employment and then maintain throughout duration of employment
- Applicants who are enrolled in or have completed CNA or EMT training certification are preferred
Skills, Duties, and Preferences:
- Safely transfer wheelchair residents from nursing home to medical appointments, hospital, and activity outings
- Operate vehicle with an emphasis on safe and proper patient loading and unloading via hydraulic lifts, and transferring wheel chair residents to van seat
- Must have compassion for the elderly and enjoy working with seniors
- The ideal candidate will have experience with dementia and familiarity with the aging process
- Be cross-trained in Resident Activity Assistant duties
Interested applicants should report directly to Shasta View Estates, 445 Park Street, Weed, CA 96094, to complete an employer application. For more information, please call Joe Mays at (530) 938-4429.