Red Bluff Healthcare Center
Full-Time: AM Shift: 6am – 2:30pm PM Shift: 3:30pm – 8:30pm
Position Summary: Responsible for providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
Essential Position Duties:
- Set-up meal trays, food carts, as instructed, for meal service. Assists cook in the preparation of food. Assists with food preparation for special meals for parties, etc.
- Assists in serving meals as directed in a timely manner and per established production sheets and recipes. Checks diet trays before distribution.
- Cleans workstation, refrigerators, walk-in, carts, stove, steam table, sink, equipment, etc., per schedule or as necessary in accordance with established policies and procedures. Ensures that department is maintained in a clean and safe manner. Returns clean dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc. to proper storage areas.
- Works with the facility’s NSD and/or dietitian as necessary and implement recommended changes as required.
- Attends mandatory in-services and facility/department meetings as required.
- Ensures that all OSHA and safety standards are followed, as applicable to the position and in the business location or workplace in accordance with state and federal regulation and Sun Bridge policies and procedures.
7.Complies with all Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional in accordance with state and federal regulation and Sun Bridge Policies and Procedures.
8.Adheres to established HIPAA confidentiality standards of patient/resident and client location information.
9.Performs all other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including but not limited those within the Compliance Process, Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA).
- Participates in required orientation and training programs, as required.
- Reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance using the 4-Step Reporting Process.
- Cooperates with monitoring and audit functions and investigations.
- Participates, as requested, in process improvement responsibilities.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Ability to respect residents including those who have impaired cognition.
- Ability to operate department specific equipment.
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills to perform the tasks required.
Professional Experience/Educational Requirements
- Food Safety Sanitation certification as required by law.
- On-the-job training provided.
To Apply: Submit Resume and Standard Application to firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum Education and Experience
About Red Bluff Healthcare Center
Our Mission is to provide quality care in a comfortable home like setting.