- Performs tasks to ensure the timely preparation and delivery of nutritious attractive meals and supplements to all residents according to physician’s orders and in compliance with Federal, State and Company requirements.
- Maintains a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Attends all meetings and in-services as required.
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation with other staff.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand English for business necessity.
- Basic understanding of sanitation, organization and safety.
- Prior experience in food service preferred.
- Prior experience in long-term care preferred.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures all patient/resident rights are protected.
Starting Wage: DOE
How To Apply: Please send resume in PDF or MS Word format to email@example.com. Include “Riverside Dietary Aide” in the subject line.Minimum Education and Experience