Job Title: Dining Services Associate
Job Time Type: Full Time (30 Hours or More)
Job Description: Maintains efficient performance in food delivery in the dietary department and ensures adequate follow through of job duties as outlined by supervisor. Complies with federal, state and local standards for facility operation. Follows policies and procedures, assures good public relations and employee morale. Communicates with facility personnel in a positive, motivational and appropriate manner. Ensures supportive environment for residents and staff.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Performs duties related to safe food preparation and appropriate use and maintenance of equipment, chemicals, etc.
- Knows and adheres to policies and
- Responsible for performance of job tasks as outlined by Accepts constructive criticism and redirection and addresses need for improvement in a timely manner.
- Communicates with co-workers in a positive and supportive
- Ensures compliance of Assisted Living Facility with federal, state, and local
- Ensures that residents, who are on special diets, receive their dietary option as ordered or directed by themselves, their physician or family member. Is compliant with facility safety program including Fire and Disaster training. Keeps current on all resident diets and special
- Meets with supervisor on a regular basis. Attend all mandatory staff
- Discuss any departmental concerns, problems and possible solutions in a constructive manner to the Dietary Manager.
- Prepares and maintains adequate supply of juices, condiments and snacks in a 24-hour snack
- Keeps dining room clean by wiping down tables, resetting, vacuuming, and cleaning surfaces to keep free from food Ensures clean, safe and esthetic environment in the dining room and kitchen. This includes and is not limited to wiping down table pedestals, chairs and food service carts.
- Receives suggestions from department heads, staff, residents, family members and the public on matters pertaining to department operations and external
- Ensures all food utensils are clean and in appropriate condition as needed to ensure resident
- Ensure legible communication between co-workers and other staff in department and facility communication books.
- Serves all food as outlined by menu and ensures appropriate and appetizing presentation of food
- Responsible to address food complaints immediately of possible and offer alternatives as
- Willing to promote safe work environment for self and all other
- If food server is a minor, employee will refrain from the operation of heavy equipment such as, meat slicer, large mixers and other potentially dangerous equipment as outlined by the State guidelines for
- Assists personnel and residents in establishing a home-like
- Incorporates choice, dignity, independence, individuality and privacy into job performance
- Encourages staff to uphold the same
- Maintains good personal appearance and adheres to dress code as outlined in the employee
- Accepts critical criticism or redirection in a positive manner and shows willingness to redirect behavior, performance or attitude as instructed by supervisor or
- To facilitate and promote the policies and procedures needed to provide quality services to the To keep all personnel, resident and related matters confidential.
- All other duties as
Salary: 14.00 Hour
Pay Comments: DOE (Depends on Experience)
Job Application Methods Accepted: Via Email
How to Apply: Email resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com with “Dining Services Associate” as the subject.
Amber Grove Place
Chico, CA 95973Minimum Education and Experience