Puckett Residential Services, Inc.
All Shifts Available in Red Bluff
Wage is Minimum Wage
Vacation hours begin to accrue after 6 months on the job
Job Description: Provide direct care to developmentally disabled adults in Licensed Residential Facilities or to those who live in their own homes. Provide basic living assistance, housekeeping, meals, companionship and assistance with activities.
- Employer is willing to train the right person, previous experience not required.
- Must be available 1 weekend day per week.
- Must be 18 years of age to apply.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass DOJ fingerprinting and FBI fingerprinting backgroundcheck.
- No felonies or serious misdemeanors (DUI’s).
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Looking for someone with patience and compassion.
Deadline To Apply: Open Until Filled
To Apply: Email a completed standard application with resume and a Job Application Questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Job Training Center is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. 7-1-1 CRS for TTY Users. Date: 4/22/21 SD A proud partner of America’s Job Center of CaliforniaSM networkMinimum Education and Experience