Direct Care Staff
Jewel Residential, Inc.
Full Time Positions Available
Days/Hours/Shifts: Will Vary
Starting Wage: Minimum wage until completion of 90 Probationary period with a $.50 cent increase possible after that.
Jewel Residential is an adult residential care facility that provides 24-hour non-medical care for adults ages 18-59 who are unable to provide for their own daily needs. The Direct Care Staff Position provides direct care to their developmentally disabled participants including basic living assistance (some personal care), housekeeping, meals, companionship and assistance with activities.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean DMV and proof of insurance.
- Must own a reliable vehicle.
- Must pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to pass DOJ fingerprinting and background check.
- No felonies or serious misdemeanors (DUI’s).
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must have good communication skills will be working with developmentally disabled adults.
- Looking for someone with patience and compassion.
- 1-2 years of experience in care giving, housekeeping, or like activities is highly preferred (employer will train).
- Must have verifiable references – they will be checked.
Deadline To Apply: ASAP
To Apply: Email a completed standard application with resume and a Job Application Questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org