North Valley Services
Day Program Services
Red Bluff & Orland, CA Locations
Full Benefit Package, Vacation Pay, Sick Pay and 401K
Wage: $16.00 – $20.80/Hour
- Pass DOJ Background Check
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current CDL with 3 Year Driving History
- Ability to pass CPR and First Aid courses.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows all procedures, policies, and guidelines of North Valley Services.
- Provides direct supervision to clients and maintains daily assigned scheduled activities.
- Participates in assigned client scheduled activities.
- Collaborates and works efficiently with others.
- Implements Individual Service Plans (ISP) (teaches skills and coping techniques).
- Provides support to clients in nutritional cooking program and meal preparation.
- Assists clients with personal care needs as required (i.e. toileting, washing hands, etc.)
- Provides transportation services (buses and/or vans) and assists individuals on and off buses and vans as needed.
- Performs daily documentation according to program guidelines.
- Assists clients with their individual personal needs as required.
- Assists in behavioral situations as they arise.
- Participates in agency sponsored trainings as required to meet mandated Continuing Education Unit requirements.
- Presents and maintains a positive and professional attitude and demeanor.
- Additional duties as assigned including, filling in at other sites or departments as needed.
How to Apply: Visit https://www.northvalleyservices.org to learn more and apply online.
Minimum Education and Experience